"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My First Erin Condren Life Planner!

So I read about this planner on my friend Rebecca's blog (A Southern Boy and A City Girl)...I have always had a standard big calendar I keep in my desk, but when I saw this planner I knew I had to have it! I have a huge Louis that I call my Mary Poppins purse, and I knew this would fit haha! You can get a great deal on it too...It is originally $50, and I used a coupon for get $50 for $25 dollars toward it from Plum District, and then another $10 dollar off coupon on the website..so I ended up paying $15 dollars for it!

It is really amazing, I just love it! I love that it keeps track of every little thing going on in our lives! There's labels and room for everything...And I love that I will be able to sit down on Sunday with the hubby and plan out each day for the whole upcoming week! I am such an organizer/planner and this is just perfect for me! Here's to much needed and wonderful organization in my life! :)


                                                The Cover!
                        Love All The Quotes Inside!

                                            Organization!!


Thanks Erin Condren, I'm excited to have a super organized 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment