"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Macy's Pink Pig 2011

So Chris and decided we'd make it an annual tradition to have a family trip to Macy's Pink Pig every year! We didn't go last year since Joshua was too young but we went this year and oh boy did he love it! I'm so bummed I left my camera at home, but i got a few on my phone..It's literally right down the road from us at Lenox Mall...Chris took a half day yesterday so we went at 3 o'clock and there was no line at all (compared to the normal mile long line), so it was perfect! Joshua was a tiny bit hesitant the first time because he had to sit serparately from mommy and daddy but halfway through the ride he looked at me and said "again momma, again"..and so we bought another 2 rides! It was a hit to say the least!..This will definitely be a fam tradition for us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment