"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

1 Month Countdown!

One month or less until we get to meet our baby girl...the countdown is on!...And we are completely ready for her now...last weekend we got the last little things like a few more bottles, another drying rack...and we got her stroller all cleaned and her carseat set up in my car!...I got her diaper bag all packed for the hospital and now we just have to pack ours! It's really feeling real now...hurry up month fly by!

We just decided we are going to have Joshua's birthday party a few weeks early since it is so close to due date and we don't want to risk going into labor and not being able to do it...so we are just doing a super low key family cookout with a bounce house...and i'm going to save his big pirate party  I was planning to do for next year so i can go all out!...I was kind of bummed out I couldn't do the big party i want to do but it is what it is and I know he really doesn't care so much this year, so a big Mickey Mouse cake and bounce house is more than awesome for him!...I will more than make up for it next year!

I can't believe October is already here...hello fall and awesome weather and almost baby, I felt like it was never going to get here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment