"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

34 Week Check...and we have a Date!

Today I met with my doctor, Dr. Fisch, for my 34 week check-up...She is so booked I haven't been able to see her for an appointment since 15 weeks...so I was excited to finally meet with her today...she is the doctor that delivered Joshua and she is also delivering this one, so I was wanting to see her rather than the other doctors in the group...she is just awesome..baby's heart rate same as always in the 150's..fundal height measured right at 34 weeks...blood pressure still great..she looked at my charts and immediately said that with the cord being borderline velamentous we're not going to take any chances at all, so set a date for a C-section it is...and I was actually really relieved just to know what the plan of action is and not be uncertain anymore, and now I'm mentally prepared! So they set the date for 5 days before my due date on November 3rd! So I'm hoping she stays in there because I really want my main doc to deliver her! So we have a date, 5 1/2 weeks or less to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment