"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PDK Park Fun.

How I didn't know about this park that is 5 minutes from our house is just craziness...So glad my friend told me about this park because Joshua absolutely LOVED it! We headed over there yesterday after nap time, and I will say that this is definitely a new place we will be venturing to a good bit! And she said it's never crowded super plus...(I think a lot of people are clueless it's there like me)..It's at Peachtree Dekalb Airport and sits right next to the runway so you can watch all the airplanes fly overhead!
He was so curious and just roamed checking everything out..he absolutely loved watching the airplanes fly above! I just loved watching his face!


We weren't sure if it was going to rain but it never did...the clouds were so cool!

 He and his buddy Matt are so cute playing together..

Love him..





 And the sun came beaming through through the clouds and we got perfect weather, it was so pretty!

So excited we have a great new playplace for the Spring and Summer!...and it was right under my nose the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment