"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I Love Thursday.



Things I Love This Week!

* I love my new running (well walking for me since I don't run) shoes that I just bought...I said adios to my
Easy Tones and am loving these new Lunarglide's, I feel like I'm walking on air!

*I love that the hubby is taking me to The Sundial Saturday night for my birthday!!

*I love that the preschool hunt is over!..Yesterday we had an amazing tour/class observation and little man's preschool is decided! My hubby and I both walked out saying yep that IS the one!

*I love that this weather has been in the 60's and sunny we have been at then park every morning until lunch!

*I love that I just got our Fernbank Museum membership and Joshua loves it so much! And I really love that it is 5 minutes away from our house and we are going to be using it so much!

*I love that we got a new king size bed and said goodbye to our queen...oh all the extra room so nice and now Joshua can come climb in our bed too!

*I love our lunch dates with daddy, this week we got 2 and we love them!

And I love that this week has seemed to fly by, hello fun weekend almost here!

1 comment: