"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I Love Thursday.



Things I love This Week!

*I love that I got two dinner dates this week; my hubby took me to Wahoo Grill in Decatur for Valentine's dinner, it was amazing to have a romantic candlelit dinner, just us time and enjoy delicious seafood...and i love that i also had a girl's dinner last night with two of my best girlfriends; we went to Noche for some tapas and girl talk...we do girl's dinner once or twice a month and it is just so wonderful!

*I love that the hubby and I are going cosmic bowling this weekend, and that my mom begged to come sit so we could go out..we haven't been in forever and I'm excited to kick his butt!

*I love the half spicey chicken ceasar salad from wendys, it's the perfect little size and oh so yummy!

*I love that we're getting our backyard all cleaned up working on our deck this weekend, i'm so anxious for warm weather and to be out there all the time!

*I love my little man's new haircut, I had it cut shorter and he looks sooo cute!...and I love Pigtails and Crewcuts, they always do the best job!

*I love Boudreaux's maximum strength butt paste (yes, a total mommy comment) but Joshua got the WORST diaper rash from his antibiotic this week and it cleared it up like overnight!

*I love that we're going to see the IMAX today at Fernbank...we've already been twice...little man loves it so much I have to limit it to once a week!

Hello almost Friday and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment