"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things I Love Thursday.




Things I Love This Week!


*I love that hubby took the day off  from work Tuesday and we had a wonderful family day filled with the park, then lunch date, then Fernbank Museum...it was such a fun day! I love that my hubby takes off to this once a month!

*I love the Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks...with Soy milk, oh yumm! It's my new once a week treat!

*I love my new MAC Lipglass Viva Glam VI I just bought, perfect lipgloss for Spring!

*I love that we had a belated birthday dinner with Chris' parent's and had a yummy spaghetti and meatball feast, homeade key lime pie, and I got new workout pants!

*And I love love that Saturday we're going on date night again! And I love that his grandma's fight over watching him so we never have to pay a sitter!


Happy Thursday almost Friday everyone and hellooo weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment