"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And Preschool Begins!

So August 23rd was Joshua's first big day of preschool! He was so excited he woke up and said "I'm ready for school mom!" So we packed up his little rocket backpack got all dressed and headed off for his first day!
 Such a handsome boy, oh gosh i love him!



So proud of his cool rocket backpack!

He is going Tues and Thur's in the 2 1/2 year old class (actually the same preschool his daddy went to! AND the director of the school taught him...so crazy!)...his school is in downtown decatur which we love because the area is just wonderful and we are going to hopefully send him to Saint Thomas More (also where his daddy went) for kindergarten right next door! This mommy had a way harder time than he did, he actually he wasn't phased one bit! He walked right in his classroom and waved "bye mom and dad I'll see you later!" I was so relieved because I wasn't quite sure how he was going to do! I couldn't help but shed a few tears as I had to pry myself away from the classroom...after all it's the first time I had to leave him with someone else that long in 2 1/2 years! 

  Walking with my daddy!
 I'm so excited to go in!
  My handsome loves out front of the school!
I needed one more snuggle before he went in!

Ready to walk in!


Where did my baby boy go!?! Good thing I have another one on the way, he's growing way too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment