"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart" ~Psalm 37:4

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Showered With Love!

So last weekend we had a little baby shower with my family and best friends...I just wanted to have a small little gathering, so I decided to do a girl's luncheon at our house with just like 15 of us...my mom lives for decorating so it was great to just let her and my best go crazy and me do nothing haha...my best friend Jenna hosted the shower and it was so wonderful!...it was a beautiful little floral set-up with gorgeous flowers and delicious food!...they made pimento cheese sandwhiches, chicken salad, potato bites, grape salad, deviled eggs, and strawberry shortcakes...it was yummo...this little girl is already so loved...it sure was fun getting clothes this go round, SO much cuter!! I got some adorable little outfits and gear for baby girl! I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life!


Beautiful luncheon set-up in our living room...they did gorgeous table decorations!



My mom made a cute little flower garden by our front door with Joshua's handprints!

                    Cute little cake pop tree!



The yummy food!

Beautiful centerpiece of pink roses, mums and baby's breath!

Gotta love pinterest ideas!

My friend Holly made this precious USC diaper cake!





Cutest little bloomers!

Love my bestest!

My handsome man showed up at the end with the popular Mr. Joshua, and of course the women went nuts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment